Data Protection Policy
YARGICI KONFEKSIYON IHRACAT VE TICARET ANONIM SIRKETI (“THE COMPANY”)
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
We, as Yargici Konfeksiyon Ihracat ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi (“Yargici”), operate in data processing by means of http://www.yargici.com, mobile applications and mobile sites pertaining to Yargici, stores of Yargici, Yargici Private Customer Program Agreement and any other automatic or non-automatic methods. We would like to inform our esteemed customers/users/members about the Personal Data Protection Policy, issued by Yargici, under this letter, which we have published through our website.
1. As Yargici, can we process your personal data?
We, as Yargici, process your certain data in order to carry out the services, with which we provide you, under the Law Nr. 6698 on Personal Data Protection (“KVKK”). As prescribed under the Section 3 of the KVKK, due to the fact that:
- we determine the objectives for personal data processing;
- we are responsible for installation and management of the data recording system,
we have certain responsibilities and obligations in the capacity of “data supervisor” under the KVKK.
We may process your personal data in compliance with the laws and by respecting your personal rights in the vent that (i) you grant your express consent, or that (ii) certain exceptions, prescribed under Section 5/2 of the KVKK, are in question, due to the fact that we act in the capacity of data supervisor.
2. As Yargici, what kinds of data do we process?
We process the following personal details of our esteemed customers/users/members by means of http://www.yargici.com, mobile applications and mobile sites pertaining to Yargici, stores of Yargici, Yargici Private Customer Program Agreement and any other automatic or non-automatic methods in compliance with the KVKK:
- full name, date of birth, the Rpublic of Turkey ID number;
- mobile phone number, fixed telephone number, e-mail address, residential address;
- traffic details for the page in the event that you use/visit our website;
- your shopping history and payment method;
- any data collected under the Yargici Card;
- marketing and communication options/preferences
- any details, which are available on your social media accounts, and which you have approved, in the event that you log in with your social media accounts;
- any details for your shopping you have performed.
3. For what purposes do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data for the following purposes provided that we act in compliance with the KVKK, and any other legislation, and international regulations:
- To create and manage your personal account on the platform within the organization of Yargici;
- To manage your orders and processes/transactions that you have performed by using online service;
- To send SMS to your mobile phone in order to inform you about the delivery status;
- To establish communication with you with respect to any problems regarding the delivery of your products;
- To provide you with information about your requests, and to inform you about any new or changed services;
- To send you marketing proposals such as bulletins and catalogues;
- To guide our customers with respect to any products, in which our customers may be interested, by taking into account the shopping experiences of our customers, and to inform our customers about our campaigns;
- To increase the customer satisfaction, to know our customers, who perform shopping though our website and/or mobile applications and to utilize the same for the purpose of analyzing the circle of customer, to utilize the same with respect to various marketing and advertising activities and to draw up surveys electronically and/or physically through the agency of the contracted organizations accordingly;
- To provide our customers with suggestions submitted to us by our contracted organizations and solution partners, and to inform our relevant customers about our services;
- To inform the winners of the online contests about the relevant matter;
- To carry out analyses in order to offer marketing proposals appropriate for you and to provide information to you about such matter;
- To verify whether or not you are of full age in order to perform online shopping;
- To send surveys to you in order to ensure that you benefit from our proposals and services;
- To test and improve our systems through which our services are provided;
- To prevent our services from being abused or misused;
- To calculate the Yargici Card points you have deserved as a member of Yargici Card;
- To provide you with Wi-Fi service at our stores.
4. As Yargici, with whom do we share your personal data?
Your personal data may be transferred to our employees, who act in the capacity of representative of our data supervisor serving within the organization of Yargici, and our domestic and international joint ventures, with which we have established contractual relations in order to fulfill our obligations prescribed under the KVKK, and any real and legal persons, from which we purchase service, and any domestic and international organizations, with which we have established program partnership, and any other third person, which are not specified herein, however, which are included in the data processing activities, and any administrative or forensic institutions/organizations that have been authorized in accordance with the applicable laws of the Republic of Turkey, for the purpose of performing the service provided to our esteemed customers/users/members under the KVKK.
5. As Yargici, what are our obligations for protection of your personal data?
We have certain obligations under the KVKK and any other regulations due to the fact that we process your personal data by acting in the capacity of data supervisor.
Such obligations are specified as follows:
- Obligation to enlighten
- Obligation to inform
- Obligation to ensure data protection
- Obligation to register in the Data Supervisors Registry
a) Obligation to Enlighten
We, as Yargici, are obliged to inform our data owners about the following matters during obtainment of your personal data:
- Identity of our representative serving within the organization of Yargici;
- Purpose of processing your personal data
- The persons to whom your personal data may be transferred, and the purpose of transferring your personal data;
- Methods and legal reasons for collection of your personal data;
- To inform you about your other rights specified under the KVKK
b) Obligation to Inform
In the event that you kindly request us to provide you with information about your personal data, you may exercise such right within your rights specified in the question 6 hereunder. Also, you may send your request to the address of Haci Ahmet Mahallesi Irmak Caddesi No:1-9 DLP No:1 Binasi Beyoglu/Istanbul by the registered letter with return receipt. In the event that your request satisfies the requirements prescribed under the KVKK, we shall communicate with you about your request as soon as possible and within a period of 30 (thirty) days, at the latest.
We would like you remind you that you are kindly requested to provide additional details and documents in case of failure in identification of your identity as applicant.
c) Obligation to Ensure Data Protection
We, as Yargici, make our best in order to process your personal data in compliance with the laws and human rights, to prevent your personal data from being accessed by any unauthorized persons in any manner, and to protect your personal data in compliance with the standards prescribed under the KVKK and any other international regulations.
- We provide our employees, serving within the organization of our legal entity, with trainings for compliance with the KVKK;
- We draw up written policies with respect to our internal and external data processing activities;
- We establish data inventory; accordingly, we make the data processing process understandable and protective with respect to the security standards;
- We bring the contracts, executed by and between us and the third persons, into compliance with the KVKK and any other regulations;
- We develop our information technology infrastructure, and we carry out very high-level works as far as possible in order to ensure the most protective infrastructure against the cyber attacks/intrusions.
d) Obligation to Register in the Data Supervisors Registry (“Registry”)
There is no regulation, which has been issued and published by the Board of Personal Data Protection (“Board”) with respect to registration in the Registry as of the date of announcement of this Policy; however, such process are followed closely by our lawyers, who are specialist in their field. We present to attention of our esteemed customers/users/members that we draw up our policies in compliance with the steps to be taken by the Board.
6. What are your rights with respect to your personal data?
In the event that you know or think that your personal data are processed by us, then you may send a petition, stating your request, to the address of Haci Ahmet Mahallesi Irmak Caddesi No:1-9 DLP No:1 Binasi Beyoglu/Istanbul by the registered letter with return receipt. In respect of the request to be created by the data owners, you have the following rights:
a) To be informed about the fact that whether your personal data is processed, or not;
b) To request any information about the relevant matter in the event that your personal data has been processed;
c) To be informed about the purpose of processing your personal data as well as about the fact that such data is used properly;
d) To be informed about the persons, to whom your personal data transferred, either domestically or internationally;
e) To submit request for correction of any missing or incorrect personal data;
f) To submit request for deletion or removal of your personal data in accordance with the requirement prescribed under the Section 7 of the KVKK;
g) To submit request for informing the third persons, to whom your personal data is transferred, about the processes/transactions, performed pursuant to the paragraphs (e) and (f);
h) To raise objection with the result in case of any result obtained against you by analyzing your personal data through the exclusively automatic systems;
g) To submit request for recovering any damages/losses in the event that you incur any damages/losses due to the fact that your personal data has been processed by acting contrary to the laws.
7. As Yargici, how long do we keep your personal data?
We process your personal data in compliance with the laws and for a legal period required to process your data due to the fact that separate assessment is required to be carried out in order to process each data in accordance with the law on the personal data protection.
Accordingly, we kept your personal data up-to-date as long as you have an applicable legal relation with Yargici. In the event that you withdraw your express consent for personal data processing, then we process your personal data in compliance with the periods, specified prescribed by the legislation, and/or in accordance with the principles, prescribed under the Sections 4 and 5 of the KVKK. Your personal data is immediately deleted/removed/anonymized upon removal of the legal purpose and legal periods.
Cookie is a file left by any website in your computer. Such cookie file include login details and any data useful for more effective use of website.
We, as Yargici, keep your personal data, which we have collected by means of cookies, for the following purposes:
- To provide services customized to you;
- To improve and optimize the website and mobile platforms of Yargici;
- To offer the customized advertising and marketing products.
The login cookies, used by us, are preliminary, and they are valid only until you close your browser. Therefore, our personal data processing activity ends when you log out our website and/or mobile platforms. Persistent cookies are kept in your hard disc until you delete them or until they expire. Therefore; in the event that you check the box “Remember me” available on our website and mobile platforms, you will have granted your approval with respect to processing your personal data. Third party cookies consist of the cookies defined by the other organizations that we use for different services. The collective statistics are kept by means of third party cookies, and your navigation details are collected, and any customized details about your usages are obtained accordingly.
In the event that you do not prefer to grant your express consent with respect to processing your personal data by means of cookies, then you may deactivate the cookies though the search engines you use or you may prefer to be notified if and when a new cookie is sent.
9. Allowing Commercial Electronic Message
You will be communicated by means of the electronic contact details (SMS, e-mail), obtained by us though www.yargici.com, for the purpose of making any various announcements in relation to the products and services provided by Yargici Konfeksiyon A.S. Accordingly, in the event that you submit your request for receiving commercial electronic message;
- You are required to approve the relevant process/transaction during the application stage that you will perform in order to subscribe www.yargici.com;
- You are required to perform change in your preferences through the section “Personal Details” available under the section “My Account” available on our website at any time you wish in the event that you do not grant your approval while subscribing www.yargici.com.
We, as Yargici, would like to remind you that you are entitled to terminate/reject to be contacted with you or to receive any posts/notifications by means of electronic message with respect to the campaigns and announcements without any reasons.